To determine your video game age, answer these five questions. Try to be as honest with yourself as possible:
1. Back in the day, did you press "A" and jump the video game controller at the same time?
2. Do you still forget to use the whammy bar in Guitar Hero?
3. Are you unable to pat your head and rub your tummy simultaneously?
4. Is button mashing your go to K.O. move?
5. Do you find yourself wanting to move forward, but looking upward instead?
Now, record the number of times you answered "yes" to the above questions. Please note: if you answered "maybe" or "uh, I don't know," that counts as a yes. Multiply that number by 113 (you do something like this in golf so it must be accurate), add your age and then subtract 12 (my favorite number.)
Did any of you actually do it?
Mine is 132. My video game age is 132. That sounds about right.