Saturday, January 21, 2012

Joystick - (Darcy B.)

This post is gonna be hard.  (that's what she said.)

Facts about joysticks:

A joystick is an input device.

Joysticks come in all shapes, sizes and colors.

Some joysticks function better than others.


Good joysticks have "throttle control". (This one is called the Thrustmaster.)

Some joysticks suffer from "dome contact fatigue failure (flatting out)"

Joysticks are often found in cockpits. 

Joysticks can be used in video gaming.

Console gamers prefer the use of two sticks while PC gamers prefer using one larger one.
However, PC gamers rarely use their joystick.  To them, it has become somewhat obsolete.

I hope you have enjoyed this gallery of gadgets.  I must admit that, at first, I was disappointed with myself.  One of my self-inflicted rules for this challenge was to hit at least 200 words per entry.  Then I remembered: a picture is worth 1,000 words.  I guess I have outdone myself yet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment