Ok, folks, I need you.
In an attempt to rejuvenate I am embarking on an adventure. I am not one for new year resolutions, but come January 1 I plan to blog once a day for 30 days. The self inflicted rules are as follows:
1. Write one blog entry for this site each day for the first 30 days in January 2012.
2. Each entry must be at least 200 words and posted by midnight that day.
3. Each entry must be written based on a single word or phrase prompt.
4. The prompts will be chosen from suggestions from the blog's beloved readers.
5. The order of the entries will be designed by the hubs and publicized via this blog on December 24 (My Christmas gift to you).
6. Though the daily theme does not need to be video game related, each entry must be written in the style of the video game voyeur (random, saucy and kinda sorta funny).
7. The daily blog title will feature the prompt and the person who submitted it.
8. Each blog will be shared on both Facebook and Twitter at the time of posting.
9. This endeavor will officially conclude on January 31 at the CurlyRed 5 year anniversary party where girl power will be fully celebrated.
So, as I said, I need you. Please send me your blog theme suggestions as soon as you feel moved. You can leave them as a comment here, there, or basically anywhere. If you need inspiration, there are many 30 day challenge lists online. The first list I saw was for photography and was what inspired me to take this journey to improve my art. Since talking (I mean writing) is my thing, I am adapting the idea and making the challenge my own. Help me create a unique one, one that you will also enjoy.
In video game related news: my husband bet Arkham City, is STILL playing Skyrim and spent at least 20 minutes tonight discussing games in which he had to blow into his handheld system. Thrilling, I know.